WindowGroup uses its 38+ year expertise (Founded 1970) to better our Clients Computing, Internet and Technology
capabilities, understanding, and their bottom line.
Able to provide services as a single practitioner or as a unified group of expertise, WG is an established, long-term Computer, Technology, Authoring and Consulting services company.
We specialize in providing our services to the range of New Computer User, Professional Users, Small-to-Medium-Size Business and Corporate concerns, Education, Universities, and State and Federal Government.
In a nutshell, WG offers quality and experienced Computing Consulting - and our qualified services include:
- Beta and Field Hardware / Software Testing
- Biocomputing and Biotechnology Consulting and Planning
- Computing Consulting
- ViewletBuilder(tm) Projects and Demo Design
- E-Learning Design and Implementation
- Electronic Catalog, Electronic Brochure Services
- Legal Technology and Forensic Services
- Local and Remote Control Workshops and Computer Training
- Windows, Apple Macintosh and Linux Expertise from one Source
- Paper-to-Electronic Acrobat Document Conversion
- Paper-to-Web Publishing and Design
- Presentation and Demo Software Services
- Product and Technology Reviews
- RSS and Web Blog Design and Production
- Speech Recognition and Text-to-Speech Technology Services
- Technical and User Manual Writing for Hardware or Software
- Technology Assessment
- Vertical Market White Papers Design and Writing
- Webcasting of video and audio programs and presentations
- Web Site Design and Administration with NetObjects Fusion and Dreamweaver
- Workshops, Training and Support Services
We do this by promising and delivering computer profitability, connectivity and ease-of-use solutions through Microsoft Windows,
Apple Macintosh, and Linux computer, Web and Internet/Intranet technology.
We help you be more efficient and productive by matching single and
multiple software applications and technology to our clients needs.
A Short History of a Long Term Company
Established 1970, WindowGroup evolved from an office and minicomputer sales and training company into one of today's premier
Technology and Computing Resource Centers. In particular, deep involvement with Windows and Graphical User Interfaces began in 1984.
Our experience spans small business, corporate office environments,
computer training, technical management, research, and consulting to business, education, government and the computer hardware and software industry. Our staff is listed in the Who's Who in America,
International and the Computer Industry Editions.
Main Office located in Kodak, Tennessee USA, with offices in Tucson, Arizona. Member: National Training and Computers Project of Sagamore Institute.